The Club’s Annual General Meeting is set for Monday 5th December 2022 at 6 pm. All members are encouraged to attend. This will be held at Unit 19, 18 Hinkler Court Brendale.
At this meeting, we will review the Audited Financial reports for the previous year and the previous minutes. New policies and policy changes are made for example the fees for the following financial year are set.
The other major event is that all the Executive/Management positions and Committee positions become vacant. The new Committee and Executive Committee are then elected.
To be elected you have to be nominated. You can nominate yourself or someone else can nominate you.
You can download your nomination form below. All nominations must be received at the club office by the 21st November 2022 either via online form, email, in person or by post.
The positions that need to be filled are
- President – Currently Estelle W
- Vice President – Currently Bernie D and Nev S
- Secretary – Currently Paul S
- Treasurer – Currently Anthony M
- Membership Officer – Currently Vacant
- 2 x Weapons Liaison Officer – Currently Mark D and Michael B
- Committee Members – Currently Allan L, Paul S, Keith M, Jonathon B, Michael B, Oliver B, Emma G, Nev S, David M and Bernie D, Julie J
All these positions need to be filled as the club cannot run without them.
If you are not able to attend, you can still nominate and you can fill in a Proxy Form to lodge your vote or to have someone else vote on your behalf.
I have also included the Agenda that will give you an idea of the format for the meeting and voting Papers that you can fill in and submit with your Proxy or at the meeting.